How to upload?
After logging in, you can upload videos, audios and photos in appropriate file formats.Watch method
File title and introduction are for audiences to conveniently watch and search your files, you can fill them out briefly and go to Management System to edit and modify them.
If uploading fails, a failure notice will prompt.
If uploading succeeds, you can go to Management System to look over the file status.
After uploading, two files will be created automatically, URL\u548cEMBED.
URL: a superlink of the file. You can see your file and all related information in web page using URL. You can also send URL to your friends for watching.
EMBED: You can add EMBED to html in your own home page or blog. File of Video, audio or photo will be displayed in front of the audience, but related information will be filtered out.
Bellow the uploaded file icon there are three functions:
edit file -- re-edit file,
delete file -- delete file
selected as icon-you can select this file as image icon for your personal channel.
There are two symbols in down right corner; loudspeaker symbol is used for adjustment of volume; square symbol is used for full screen; click again will return original status.
After select your user ID, you need to input your registration info, after the registration completed, you will have your own channel, the file you uploaded will automatically classified in My Channel.
After uploading a music, and a picture (or group pictures), then go to My File, under each uploaded music or picture (s) file, there is a link to add background music (picture). Click and select background music (picture).
After logging in, click Community, then click My Community, input registration information, please note that user ID only accept letters, in other items you can input Chinese.
After finish registration, the default icon of your Community is the icon your latest uploaded file.
You can add channel files to your Community by clicking Add File, or you can open any webpage, select any file and click Add to Community.
Select the community you created, and add files in it.
Select File Manament in Community, you can delete or modify your file and select your favorite file as your Community icon.
Click Community, then select target community, then click Add to my Community, or click Add File, add files to the Community.
Select a file and click Add to Bookmark.
Click any user ID, then click Subscribe, any file that user uploaded will be added to Your Subscription.
Click any user ID, then click Add as Friend, the user you selected will be your Friend.
Please search and download RealPlayer (Ver 11) or other free software FLV player, then you can play the video.
1. This agreement may be subjected to modification from time to time without prior notice.
2. If you are forbidden from using our service in your area, please follow your local regulations or laws.
3. We are not liable for entanglement between users
4. The service we provided is free at present, but we reserve the right to charge in the future.
5. We have the exclusive copyright for all of our service. Duplication is not allowed without permission from Youmaker.com.
6. Attempting to steal program code or administrator authority by any means is not permitted.
7. We reserve the right to terminate any violator's access to this website.
8. We are working hard to improve our service, but we do not take any legal responsibility for any consequences due to the service we provided or software faultiness.
9. Youmaker.com respects your privacy. We will not provide any of user's information to the third party without your consent.
10. Uploading files with contentious contents or without copyright is not allowed, otherwise, the user will be responsible for any legal consequence (including but not limited to legal cost, attorney cost etc). Youmaker.com will not take any joint liability.
11. The contents uploaded by users do not represent the standpoint of Youmaker.com. Youmaker.com is not liable for the input of users nor for the truthfulness of the names of users.
12. Selling of contraband(gun, drugs, or other prohibited medicine), transaction with other person's credit card, invasion into other people's computers and interfere its operation, distribution of computer virus, slander or infringement of copyright, are criminal behavior. Once found, Youmaker.com will immediately report to police and related agencies. If you find any user uses the service of Youmaker.com to commit any crime described above, please notify us.
13. The right to interpret above terms resides in Youmaker.com.
Youmaker.com advocates universal human value. As a platform of video/audio, the contents below is prohibited from uploading:
1. Infringement of copyright or individual privacy.
2. Obscenity or pornography.
3. Violent or bloody description.
4. Racial or group discrimination.
5. Indignity or aggressive offense to individual or group.
6. Other content such as fraudulence, salacity or gambling message and any content against US law.
Uploading content above, the user will be warned and the corresponding account will be closed. The violator will be responsible for the consequence (including but not limited to legal cost, attorney cost etc). Youmaker.com will not take any joint liability.
The right to interpret above terms resides in Youmaker.com. To protect the intellectual right, we reserve the right to delete any suspicious file that is not originally produced by the users.
Your personal registration information will not be rent or sold to anyone or any organization,
1. You agree to share your information with the third party.
2. Only by providing your personal information can you get the required products or services.
3. We need to provide such information to the companies which provide products or services for us. (Under such circumstance, we will inform you in advace, otherwise, no company can use your ID information.)
4. We need to comply with the court summons, court order or other legal procedures.
5. When user violate User's agreement.
As regulated in User's Agreement, infringement of copyright is not allowed when logging in Youmaker.com. If you think any web page or user of Youmaker.com violates your copyright, you are suggested to follow the Copyright Infringement Notification Procedure.
Copyright Infringement Notification Procedure:
To file a copyright infringement notification to us, you will need to provide a information or statement as follows through
contact and email: A signature of owner of the exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or a signature of the owner's agent;
identification of the copyright works and copyright contents, for example, the cover and related pages of a published materials, or URL and webpage of materials published in web;
your contact information such as an address, telephone number etc by which the complaining party can be contacted;
a written statement that the complaining party declares that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,
and a written statement that the information in the notification is true and accurate, and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Principles of Responding:
After receiving notifications, Youmaker.com will try to remove the related contents that are allegedly against the copyright as soon as possible, and Youmaker.com will warn the user about the violation, and forward the name and contact information of the complaining party to the user, so that the complaining party can be contacted with if the user has demurral with the allegation of infringement.
Suggestions & Feedbacks
If you have any suggestion or feedback to this website, please contact us by: